[ros-users] Real robot control on Linux

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:17:29 UTC 2015

Thanks Arkapravo. The problem is that intrinsics of my questions above (how
well does real time on linux really work for you) are never really properly
documented and I am interested in getting hold of people personally and
then following up with them off the list.

Nevertheless - sorry for higher traffic.
D.