[ros-users] New Tool: roscompile - Catkin Metadata Helper

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:01:31 UTC 2015

I started this back when my default was to start projects in rosbuild.
Also, I have 13 separate Catkin workspaces in my home directory, and
having it be rosbuilt meant I could access the tool from any one of
them. Also, I enjoy the irony.

That said, https://github.com/DLu/roscompile/issues/4
I will likely Catkinize and release it soon.