[ros-users] New Tool: roscompile - Catkin Metadata Helper

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:28:43 UTC 2015

Right now it only adds dependencies. Ticketed removal:
https://github.com/DLu/roscompile/issues/6

roslint is primarily for identifying errors, as I understand it. I
wasn't aware of catkin_lint. I wish I had been because CMake parsing
is hard.

I could imagine integrating with catkin_lint, but don't have the
cycles to undertake that at the moment.