[ros-users] Ros graph

Demian Schkolnik demianschkolnik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 01:21:00 UTC 2015

Hello all! I am making a tool similar to rqt graph.
However, for a large number of topics and nodes, my system gets really
slow. The problem lies in that I have to make a call to the console of
'rosnode info' for each of the nodes. Is there some way to get the 'graph'
with a single call? Or, at least, with fewer calls? For example 'rostopic
list' and 'rosnode list' are already there, and that is ok, but I need the
full list of suscriptions and publications, without having to make a call
for each node...

Thanks!