[ros-users] Join Autonomous Driving team at Auro Robotics (Intern / Full time - positions open for all tech fields)

Jit Ray Chowdhury jit.ray.c at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 01:32:45 UTC 2015

Hi Scott,

Sorry that was unintentional. We just wanted to mean that someone
comfortable with workload of startup (demo day in 2 months), or someone who
gets extra motivation to work in a startup environment irrespective of
gender.
Thanks for pointing it out, we would be more careful.

Regards
Jit Ray Chowdhury
Co-Founder, Director & CTO  | AuRo Robotics | www.aurobots.com
+1 699 600 9559 <+16996009559> | www.jitrc.com