[ros-users] Repo keys for Indigo

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jun 10 19:32:46 UTC 2015

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it seems Jochen Sprickerhof has
changed our key installation in Jade, which is fine, but I wasn't aware he
had done that, otherwise I would have changed all of them. I'll look into
consolidating our key setup method, but the error with the setup of the key
in the Indigo instructions is likely just a temporary problem with GitHub.
I am able to fetch and install the key myself, can you try again with the
Indigo style key fetch? If nothing else to make sure it is not a systemic
issue with that approach.

Thanks,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Ramirez Paredes, Juan Pablo via ros-users
<ros-users at lists.ros.org> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  Just to let people know that the instructions to set up the keys in the
> installation guides for Indigo and Jade differ, and those for Indigo fail
> (I’m getting a “Unable to establish SSL connection” error). I just used the
> key setup part from the Jade instructions but maybe there’s something to be
> fixed here.
>

>  Regards,
> Pablo

William Woodall