[ros-users] Social navigation layer

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:06:44 UTC 2015

Hi Akhil -
The social navigation layer currently tracks a person's location over time
and uses that to extract a velocity, and then increases the cost in that
direction. This is admittedly a very basic prediction model.

I suggest we follow up this discussion on ros-sig-navigation (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ros-sig-navigation) to figure out
the best way for you to integrate your work.

-David