[ros-users] ROS Packages for Terabot arm

Vibekananda Dutta vibek4989 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:34:58 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I want to drop a question, does anybody working on or have any idea of ROS
packages for Terabot Arm used Seekur Jr with outdoor manipulator mobile
robot. As during last six month of research with the above mentioned robot,
I tried hard to find the ROS packages for Terabot 5-DOF manipulator.
Unfortunately,  I didn't found any such packages like RosAria, Ros Packages
for Sick laser , Bumper and so on used in mentioned robot. For, more than
six month, I myself working on ROS packages for this manipulator, but
unfortunately couldn't able to solved it.

So, if somebody has any idea about this particular manipulator and any
knowledge of ROS packages for this same kind. Please drop your suggestion
and if anybody interested to join me in development of the ROS packages for
this manipulator.

--
*Best regards,*

*Vibekananda Dutta*

*Research Scholar*

*Division of Theory of Machines and Robots*

*Warsaw University of Technology*

*Email-id: vibek at meil.pw.edu.pl <vibek at meil.pw.edu.pl>**Contact*.-   *
*+48-539129348(Poland*)

*                  +48-798995759(Poland)*