[ros-users] ROS Jade Turtle Logo and Release T-shirt

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri May 1 20:39:12 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who's already ordered their shirts. We've just crossed
the 200 mark and there's 10 days left.

We've had some feedback that shipping and customs can be a challenge when
ordering from Europe so we're running a parallel campaign using Teezily:
https://www.teezily.com/ros-jade  You can order shirts for European
delivery from them.

This is an experiment as we have not tried using them before. If you order
from them please email me, (off list) with your feedback positive or
negative with "Teezily Feedback" in the subject.

Tully