[ros-users] New driver for DepthSense DS325 3D Camera

Walter "Myzhar" Lucetti myzhar at robot-home.it
Wed May 6 06:00:39 UTC 2015

It's OK.  I'm really busy too, but maybe I will write what is missing in
the next weeks.

First of all I'm going to add the params to configure the node. I also want
to add dynamic reconfigure to the filters on point clouds.

About nodelets I must study how they work... I never used them.

Let's keep in touch

Walter

email myzhar at robot-home.it