[ros-users] Jade Beta

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Wed May 6 20:55:17 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

For everyone out there that has been working on the documentation for Jade,
first of all thanks! Second of all, I just wanted to let everyone know I
just updated the ROS distro versioned blocks on the wiki to accept the
`_and_newer` and the `_and_older` suffixes. This should make it easier to
have sections of your wiki pages that stay up to date version to version,
and should be generally more flexible. Please have a look at the updated
documentation:

http://wiki.ros.org/WikiMacros#Version

Thanks,

--