[ros-users] ROS-Industrial Community meeting agenda

Dave Coleman davetcoleman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:36:00 UTC 2015

Hi Mirko,

Thanks for leading the birds of the feather at ROSCon last weekend. I'm
afraid I didn't realize the topics that would be covered, so instead I
participated in the Continuous Integration BoaF talk. But I wanted to ask
you if any progress is being made on the KUKA iiwa drivers, and if you had
any notes you could quickly share with me. My last understanding of these
drivers was from the March meeting last Spring.

Thanks!

- dave