[ros-users] ROS Firmware Role in Kitchener, ON

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Tue Oct 20 20:31:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As always, Clearpath is aggressively hiring for technical and other
positions in our Kitchener office, located just an hour west of Toronto. I
want to draw your attention specifically to the ROS Firmware Engineer
<http://careers.jobscore.com/jobs2/clearpathrobotics/ros-firmware-engineer/bQ96-suL4r5zDZeMg-44q7?name=ROS+News&sid=69>
role which we have recently posted.

This person will work closely with myself and others on the building and
maintenance of high reliability firmware and drivers across our product
line, including for the newly-announced OTTO self-driving industrial
logistics vehicle <http://www.clearpathrobotics.com/otto>. If you're
interested in architecture, realtime, reusability, testing, modularization,
and maybe the odd discussion about how to hack around ST's silicon bugs, we
want to hear from you. Especially if you've done significant work on
embedded software for other ROS robots.

We work reasonable hours and have fun, but we also challenge each other
every day. If you're interested in other positions available at Clearpath,
please see the full list <http://www.clearpathrobotics.com/careers/>.

Also, have you heard about the new Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau?

M.