[ros-users] MoveIt! website changes

Sachin Chitta robot.moveit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 16:28:50 UTC 2015

The MoveIt! webpage has been moved to use github-pages, thanks to help from
MoveIt! user Praveen Singh. This makes it easier to maintain (the old
webpage setup based on Wordpress was outdated and broken).

As a result of this move, the old MoveIt! wiki no longer exists. We do have
a backup of it and can move information over if needed. The documentation
in the Wiki was outdated, so please let me know if there's particular parts
of the Wiki that should be ported over. A redirect has been added for
moveit.ros.org/wiki

If you are willing to contribute tutorials and documentation (or anything
else), PRs are welcome against the relevant github repo:
https://github.com/julienking/julienking.github.io

Best Regards,
Sachin