[ros-users] Announcing rospeex updates

Komei Sugiura komei.sugiura at nict.go.jp
Sun Sep 27 11:41:57 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I would like to announce the release of latest version of rospeex, a
cloud-based multilingual communication package for ROS. Rospeex cloud
services have been operated for two years and used by nearly 20,000
unique users. The details will be presented at IROS 2015.

* Documentation and samples: http://rospeex.org/
* Installation information: http://rospeex.org/install-by-git/

Features:
 - Cloud-based speech recognition and synthesis
 - Multilingual (Chinese, English, Japanse, Korean)
 - HTML5-based user interface
 - Can connect to third-party speech APIs

Best regards,

Komei Sugiura
Senior Researcher, NICT

PS. NICT is seeking a qualified post-doctoral researcher with strong
interests in cloud robotics, dialogue systems and domestic service
robots. Please contact me at IROS for more details.