[ros-users] ROS 2.0 Strategy review

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Mon Sep 28 21:22:50 UTC 2015

It's great to see this discussion happening.  I'll just add that,
while some people from OSRF and other groups have taken the time to
participate and may continue to do so in the future, you shouldn't
consider this wiki page to represent anything other than the
opinion(s) of the author(s).  If a "claim" hasn't been "rebutted" or
"refuted," that doesn't imply that the claim has been substantiated or
that anyone agrees with it.  To quote from our Support page
(http://wiki.ros.org/Support#Etiquette): "If you didn't get a response
then likely nobody has had time to answer you."