[ros-users] ROS L-Turtle Naming Thread

Hansen, Matthew K matthew.k.hansen at intel.com
Fri Apr 8 15:03:30 UTC 2016

I like ‘Lucky Loggerhead’, because I’m a beer drinker and it has a nice ring to it (Lucky Lager).

Besides, we could have a ‘Get Lucky’ motto (and apt-get install ros-lucky), and a turtle with a shamrock on it.

-1 to Lunar anything because that is too similar to the Eclipse version named Lunar.

Just my $.02

Matt