[ros-users] Last Call for Barcelona ROS Summer Course in September
tellezatwork at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:04:21 UTC 2016
The Barcelona ROS (Robot Operating System) Summer Course will start in 2
weeks. This is the final call.
ABOUT THE EVENT
* A single week of basic ROS learning in Barcelona. These courses are
available for students and teachers with no previous knowledge of ROS. 100%
practical since minute one.
* Dates: 5th to 10th of September
* Morning (from 9:30 to 13:30): teaching by doing exercises. Teaching is
100% practical. Students must complete several exercises along with the
teachers' explanations of different subjects.
* Afternoon (from 14:30 to 16:30): working on a ROS project. Students are
presented with a project they have to solve by the end of the week working
by themselves in the afternoons, with the support of the teachers.
* Exam and ROS Certification: There will be a test at the end of the
course. Those who pass the test with at least 8 out of 10 will receive a
* Spots Still Available: due to the high demand of the course, we increased
the number of seats to 13. There only remain 3 free spots.
* Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 608, 3ºD, 08007 Barcelona,
* Monday: ROS BASICS: basic structure of ROS programs and its concepts
* Tuesday: ROS TOPICS: how to create topics and how to access them
* Wednesday: ROS SERVICES: how to create services and how to use them
* Thursday: ROS ACTIONS: how to create action servers and use them
* Friday: ROS DEBUG: ROS tools that allow to find errors and debug
* Saturday: Course Exam from 9:30 to 11:30
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE
* Basic knowledge of Python programming
* A laptop (can have any operating system)
* You can enroll the course here: http://env.theconstructsim.com/ROS_Summer
* You can contact us with questions and doubts here:
info at theconstructsim.com
CEO and Co-Founder of The Construct Sim <http://www.theconstructsim.com/>
rtellez at theconstructsim.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ros-users