[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] New depth sensor, Orbbec Astra, call for testing

Yuchen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:50:14 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am a new user of turtlebot2. I got a problem on setting up the Astra sensor.

First, I failed to set up the video stream in this [tutorials](https://www.clearpathrobotics.com/assets/guides/turtlebot/SettingColorVideo.html) . The error is "uvc_get_stream_ctrl_format_size: Invalid mode (-51)". Is there anyone got this problem, and could you please let me know how to solve it?

Second, when I cakin_make astra_camera, there is a error "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lOpenNI2Orbbec". Can you please let me know how to fix it?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Yuchen

---