[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Best practice on maintaining a repository

Alex ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:49:31 UTC 2016

Keeping it separate will be much appreciated since others can test each package individually and add support for new hardware. I am now planning to incorporate your robot platform for education research. I will start by building the 2wd robot during the new year break.  Your project is a great initiative for those of us who are not so much familiar with the hardware part and can learn immensely by learning to make the robots and using ROS. I strongly suggest you to make a google group for the linorobot so that people interested in the project can have open discussion. Just my suggestion.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/best-practice-on-maintaining-a-repository/959/2) or reply to this email to respond.