[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Talker example issue with Beta 1

vdiluoffo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:51:48 UTC 2016

What I posted was from these steps that I performed

1) Since I already have alpha 8 running I created a new directory/workspace for the beta 1 source release code. I already had RTI installed, so I built against that.
2) Executed the following:
src/ament/ament_tools/scripts/ament.py build --build-tests symlink-install
3) Executed the following:
src/ament/ament_tools/scripts/ament.py test
The results of the test are above

4) Executed ./talker__rmw-connext-cpp  from the /install/bin output is shown above

Thanks
Vince

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/talker-example-issue-with-beta-1/992/5) or reply to this email to respond.