[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Talker example issue with Beta 1

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 18:40:41 UTC 2016

The meta typesupport `rosidl_typesupport_cpp` is being used correctly and contains both typesupports: `rosidl_typesupport_connext_cpp` as well as `rosidl_typesupport_introspection_cpp`. I don't see why both rmw implementations can't extract their matching typesupport.

Reviewing the conversation you mentioned that you have sourced the setup file after building the workspace but your steps above don't include that (https://discourse.ros.org/t/talker-example-issue-with-beta-1/992/5). Can you please post the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH` from the shell you run the talker from.

I am sorry. I don't know what else to debug.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/talker-example-issue-with-beta-1/992/15) or reply to this email to respond.