[ros-users] [jobs] Positions in robot and vehicle perception

James Begole (Bo) bo.begole at huawei.com
Tue Feb 9 23:54:05 UTC 2016

Colleagues,

We are recruiting candidates to lead teams in perception technologies for robots and vehicles. These teams will focus on perceiving humans and objects, not so much on vehicle/robot navigation.

The positions are based in Santa Clara, CA, USA and candidates must be currently eligible to work in US.

Principal Architect: In-Vehicle Perception Team<http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FUTUREWEITECH&cws=1&rid=6719>
http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FUTUREWEITECH&cws=1&rid=6719

Principal Architect: Human-to-Robot Interaction Perception Team<http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FUTUREWEITECH&cws=1&rid=6720>
http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FUTUREWEITECH&cws=1&rid=6720

Plus we'll be hiring teams under these leaders. For the leads, we're looking for 8+ years experience but the team members could have fewer years.  Feel free to forward this around.

   -Bo Begole
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobegole

Bo Begole, PhD
VP, Global Head of Media Technologies Lab
Huawei R&D, USA
Bldg A2 Room 013
2330 Central Expy
Santa Clara, CA 95040