[ros-users] Invitation to the first Danish ROS Meetup

Karl Damkjær Hansen kdh at es.aau.dk
Tue Jan 5 11:37:21 UTC 2016

THE FIRST DANISH ROS MEETUP

Thursday February 18th 2016
Aalborg University
Section for Automation and Control
Fredrik Bajers Vej 7, C3-203
9220 Aalborg

At ROSCon 2015, a handful of Danish ROS experts met and decided that it was about time that we had a proper Danish ROS Meetup. These experts came from both industry and academia, and both the southern and the northern part of the country.
We want to invite all Danish ROS users to this meetup. Whether you are a user, aficionado or expert, we want you to come. We will share our experiences with ROS and present our different projects that use ROS and hopefully kick-start a useful Danish ROS network.

Participation is free, just send an email to kdh at es.aau.dk to let us know that you are coming.

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Please consider presenting your work with ROS. This may be anything from a presentation of a project using ROS to a tutorial on a package that you maintain. Please send an email with your topic to kdh at es.aau.dk

PROGRAM
10:30-12:00 Morning session
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:00-13:30 Tour of the Automation and Control laboratories
13:30-15:30 Afternoon session

We hope to see you in Aalborg in February.
Robotic regards,
Karl Damkjær Hansen