[ros-users] ROS Seattle User Group Meetup

Lucas Walter wsacul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:18:39 UTC 2016

I'd like to set up a meetup to occur in February for ROS users in the
Seattle area pending working out scheduling with attendees.  Likely it
would be on a week night for two or three hours at a restaurant or bar or a
room with a screen if we can set that up.  Periodic meetings to follow if
there is sufficient interest.

There is a LinkedIn ROS Seattle group:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8457866.  If you are interested but don't
use LinkedIn feel free to email me directly, and if LinkedIn proves
unsuitable meetup.com or another invite system can be used.  Once the spam
problem abates I'll make an entry on http://wiki.ros.org/Events, and get an
announcement onto the ros.org blog with a time and date.

Currently there is a modest contingent of members from the University of
Washington, and a handful who use it in industry or for personal projects.
It would be great to start out with informal discussion of projects and at
later meetups have short length presentations from scheduled speakers.

Thanks,

Lucas Walter