[ros-users] Build error

Mikael Arguedas mikael.arguedas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:14:06 UTC 2016

Hello,

Welcome to the ROS mailing list. This list is mostly used for announcement
purposes. For questions regarding specific packages we encourage users to
ask their questions on answers.ros.org and tagging the question with the
name of the package.

To avoid letting you leave empty handed, answer to your question below.

I assume you are compiling using the build type Debug right ?
This is a known issue that hasn't been addressed yet
https://github.com/ros/class_loader/issues/31
A temporary workaround is to look for the component `Fondationd` instead of
`Fondation` in https://github.com/ros/class_loader/blob/indigo-devel/CMakeLists.txt#L15
this should allow you to compile desktop full.

Hope this helps,
Mikael