[ros-users] Point Cloud Web Viewer

Ruben Alves do Nascimento rubenanapu at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:34:13 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I was looking how to get a streaming of Point Cloud through the Web Browser
According to the paper of Robot Web Tools (http://robotwebtools.org/pdf/paper.pdf), it is possible using the Web Video Server (https://github.com/RobotWebTools/web_video_server), and according to the video on You Tube, it is really possible (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FiF9CKJndE).
I've looking for an example, but I couldn't find.
Does anyone know where I can find a working example (code)?
On the video, we can see the address http://prn.willowgarage.com:9999/demo/demo.html, but of course, this address was available only to make the video.
Could anyone provide this demo example?
Thanks in advance._____________________________________________                     Ruben Alves (+55 63 9256 1915)