[ros-users] [ROSCon 2016] Program published

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Mon Jul 25 23:06:33 UTC 2016

We’re happy to announce that the program for ROSCon 2016 has been
published. You can see the lineup of accepted presentations here:
  http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#program
By popular demand, the ROSCon lightning talks and birds of a feather
discussions will be returning! Lightning talks and BOF topics are scheduled
just-in-time at the conference.

Reminders:

* Save up to $150 by registering before August 26! Visit
https://events.osrfoundation.org/roscon-2016-registration!

* There is a *limited* block of discounted hotel rooms available. Please
visit:
http://conradhotels.hilton.com/en/ch/groups/personalized/S/SELCICI-GROSA-20161003/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
to book your stay.

* ROSCon is happening in Seoul immediately prior to IROS, which will be
held in nearby Daejeon: http://iros2016.org/.

We can't put on ROSCon without the support of our generous sponsors, who
now include Locus Robotics and Rethink Robotics:
  http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#sponsors
We’re still accepting new sponsors. If you’d like to support ROSCon and
connect with the ROS community, please contact the organizing committee:
roscon-2016-oc at osrfoundation.org.

We'd like to especially thank our Platinum and Gold Sponsors: Fetch
Robotics, Clearpath Robotics, Intel, ROBOTIS, ROS-Industrial Consortium /
Southwest Research Institute, and Yujin Robot.

-- your friendly neighborhood ROSCon Organizing Committee