[ros-users] [CFP] [meetings] Invitation to ROS-I (Robot Operating System-Industry) Asia Pacific Workshop on 14 & 15 July 2016

Liang Conghui (Dr) chliang at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Jun 6 05:18:23 UTC 2016

Dear All,

ROS-I Asia Pacific Workshop will take place in Singapore July 14th and 15th. We are excited to bring the ROS-I workshop to Asia for the first time!

This event serves as a platform that facilitates interaction between representatives from industry and universities, enabling knowledge sharing and expertise on ROS related applications and development. Participants will be able to obtain information on new technologies, components, tools and recent trends in the ROS-Industrial community. We seek to create insightful discussions on ROS capabilities and how ROS can contribute to the Industry in Asia Pacific.The event’s focus is on leveraging Advanced Automation and Robotics in Asia Pacific.

Please visit the ROS-I Asia Pacific Workshop Website<https://www.a-star.edu.sg/artc/News-Events/ID/4658/ROS-Industrial-Asia-Pacific--14-15-July-2016.aspx> for event updates and further details.
To register, please visit the following page: http://rosindustrial.org/ros-i-asia-pacific-workshop-registration
We look forward to meeting you at the ROS-I Asia Pacific Workshop this July in Singapore.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Dr. Conghui Liang (Email: chliang at ntu.edu.sg)
Event Coordinator
Robotics Research Center
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.