[ros-users] New ROS-enabled research platform available for pre-order

David Pietrocola david at luvozo.com
Mon Jun 6 18:52:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Building on the success of Luvozo's SAM service robot for healthcare
settings, I'm excited to announce that we've created a research version
<http://luvozo.com/sam_rp/> for university/industry labs, educators, and
anyone looking to get moving quickly with a fully-capable, mid-sized indoor
mobile robot. We use ROS every day to help improve quality of life for
older adults, and SAM was designed and built with ROS in mind.

The SAM Research Platform is perfect for:
- Autonomous navigation and path planning
- Experimental testing of simulation results
- Multi-robot and cooperative teams
- Human-robot interaction
- New sensor testing and fusion

Additional info and specs:
Overview video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFXum6P1m_I>
One-page overview brochure
<http://luvozo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/SAM_research_platform.pdf>
Product page and contact form <http://luvozo.com/sam_rp/>

Contact us today to share your research application and request a quote.

Best,
David

David Pietrocola
CEO and Co-Founder, Luvozo PBC