[ros-users] ROSCon 2016: Proposal deadline July 8th and venue information

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Jun 28 23:13:43 UTC 2016

With just over 3 months to go before ROSCon 2016, we have some important
announcements:

* The deadline for submitting presentation proposals is July 8, 2016. If
you want to present your work at ROSCon this year, make sure to submit your
proposal before the deadline: http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#call-for-proposals
.

* The conference will be held at the Conrad Seoul. Hotel rooms at the
discounted conference rate are limited! Reserve your room today.
http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#location . Also listed are some options for
child care during the conference, which we hope will be helpful for
attendees traveling with families.

* Registration will open in a couple of weeks:
http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#important-dates

We can't put on ROSCon without the support of our generous sponsors, who
now include Clearpath Robotics, Southwest Research Institute, GaiTech, and
ARM!
  http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#sponsors

We'd like to especially thank our Platinum and Gold Sponsors: Fetch
Robotics, Clearpath Robotics, Intel, Southwest Research Institute, and
Yujin Robot.

Your ROSCon 2016 Organizing Committee