[ros-users] ROS Live - Worldwide Virtual Meetup

David Lu!! davidvlu+ros at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:02:36 UTC 2016

Hey ros-users,
Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's ROS Live meeting on
Robot Description Formats.

You can listen to the audio and see notes here:
http://metrorobots.com/roscast/episode_01.html
It has also been released as a podcast for those of you who are so inclined.

To continue the discussion about the future of Robot Description
Formats, OSRF has set up a Discourse page.
http://discourse.ros.org/c/robot-description-formats

You can vote on topics for the next meeting on this page:
https://github.com/DLu/ros_live/wiki/Topics

Keep hackin,
David Lu!!
ROS Community Promoter Person (ROSCPP)