[ros-users] Call for ROS News Blog Contributors

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Mar 28 02:25:06 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

This is a call for people who are interested in contributing to the ROS
News blog. http://www.ros.org/news/

The ROS News blog has been a great place for the community to find out
about what others are doing in the community. We're approaching the
landmark of 1000 posts and we have 10,000+ monthly viewers.

We've had a several contributors over the years however as availability
changes contributors have moved onto new projects.

Following the model of many other open source communities I'd like to work
toward using the blog to help connect our large, worldwide community.

If you're interested in contributing to review incoming submissions or
working to generate or solicit content from others in the community please
contact us at: ros-news at googlegroups.com

Cheers,
Tully