[ros-users] [jobs] all-rounder roboticist in Paris start-up

KNESE Karsten karsten.knese at eos-innovation.fr
Tue May 3 20:51:53 UTC 2016

Hi all,

EOS Innovation is a dynamic startup located in the south of Paris, with Parrot
as a parent company. We are currently looking for a motivated roboticist to
extent our team.

Job description:

The ideal candidate is a talented all rounder roboticist with focused experience
in control and indoor navigation. The candidate will be part a small team of
engineers and mainly working on stabilizing our current indoor navigation.
Further, the position involves multiple R&D projects and hardware contact.

Requirements:

* fluent in C/C++

* proficiency in Python

* experience with ROS

Bonus points:

* experience with real robot systems

* experience with signal processing

* good communication skills (direct client contact)

If you are interested send your CV to contact at eos-innovation.fr
For more information have a look at www.eos-innovation.eu