[ros-users] Announcing the Bag Database

P. J. Reed preed at swri.org
Fri May 6 17:43:59 UTC 2016

I just thought I'd let people know that I just pushed out version 2.1,
which makes the topics that it scans for vehicle names and GPS
coordinates configurable.  More details are in the README.  If you've
already got a database up and running and you want to update it without
starting over from scratch, there are buttons in the administration
panel that should force it to re-scan those items.

I'll probably take a little more time before I get another release out,
I just wanted to get those done quickly because I know they're important.

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

--
P. J. Reed, Senior Research Analyst
(210) 522-6948