[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] Last 2016 ROS in a single week course
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:45:03 UTC 2016
The last 2016 ROS in a single week course will be starting on December 5th. This courses is ideal to start learning ROS from zero.
Entirely practical ROS training which integrates theory and practice, learn by programming different simulated robots and full integrated development environment.
:: ABOUT THE EVENT
A single week of basic ROS learning in Barcelona. Available for people without previous knowledge of ROS.
Exclusive for ONLY 5 individuals
Exam and ROS Certification: There will be a test at the end of the course. Those who pass the test will receive a ROS certification.
Duration: December, 5th to 12th
Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 608, 3D, 08007 Barcelona, SPAIN
Morning: teaching with exercises from 9:30 to 13:30
Afternoon: working on ROS project from 14:30 to 16:30
* Monday: ROS BASICS: basic structure of ROS programs and its concepts
* Tuesday: ROS TOPICS: how to create topics and how to access them
* Wednesday: ROS SERVICES: how to create services and how to use them
* Thursday: ROS ACTIONS: how to create action servers and use them
* Friday: ROS DEBUG: ROS tools that allow to find errors and debug
* Weekend: Self study while enjoying the sunny Barcelona
* Monday of next week: Course Exam from 9:30 to 11:30
:: REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE
* Basic knowledge of Linux shell
* Basic knowledge of Python programming
* A laptop (can have any operating system)
* NO prior knowledge of ROS required
:: IMPORTANT LINK
* You can enroll the course here: http://env.theconstructsim.com/ROS_December
:: Online Course
If you are constrained by the time and location, we also offer online courses
Start learning robotics now: [http://www.robotigniteacademy.com/](http://www.robotigniteacademy.com/en/)
:: CONTACT US
* You can contact us with questions and doubts here: info at theconstructsim.com
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/last-2016-ros-in-a-single-week-course/803/1) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users