[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Robotic Software Engineer @ Tend.ai

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:48:08 UTC 2016

MarkWSilliman <http://discourse.ros.org/users/markwsilliman>
November 15

*What is Tend.ai?*

Were a cloud robotics software company, backed by True Ventures. We allow
robots to understand machines like a human. Watch our video at Tend.ai

*Recent Press*

TechCrunch
<https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/07/tend-ai-raises-2m-for-robot-arms-that-operate-multiple-3d-printers-and-workshop-machines/>

*What we offer*

   - Live anywhere between GMT -04:00 and GMT -12:00 or join us in Bend,
   Oregon
   - Bay area level salary
   - Stock options
   - Medical & dental
   - Yearly retreat

*Requirements*

   - BS in Computer Science / Robotics (or equivalent knowledge)
   - 3+ years of software engineering experience
   - Expert in ROS, Gazebo
   - Experience with Javascript, Python, Linux, Git, REST API development
   - Bonus points: NodeJS, React/Redux, Websockets, OpenCV, Unit Testing,
   Amazon Web Services (AWS), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cobots,
   Manufacturing / QA, Multi-lingual, Startup experience
   - Traveling multiple times per year is required

*To Apply*

Please follow the instructions at http://tend.ai/careers