[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ROBOT SERVICE ENGINEER @ Magazino Munich

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:52:24 UTC 2016

feucht-bode <http://discourse.ros.org/users/feucht-bode>
November 20

Roboter Service Engineer (m/f)

Awaken our robots!
Were a robotic startup located in Munich, Germany, which develops and
produces a perception driven logistics robot. Our robots are deployed in
several warehouses and solve real customer problems. With over 55 employees
were one of the biggest Advanced-Robotic-Teams in Europe.

Your Responsibilities

 Analyzation and troubleshooting of complex and fascinating robotic
problems at our customers warehouses
 Close collaboration with our developers in the head office
 Deployment, maintenance and benchmarking of our robots
 Analyzation of Requirements and training of our customers
 High willingness to travel, actually mostly in Germany

Your profil:

 Bachelor in robotics, IT, mechatronics or equal
 Well-funded knowledge in software development, ideally in the field of
robotic and/or embedded software (e.g. during your studies)
 Knowledge of ROS (Robot Operating System)
 Fundamental knowledge of C++ and/or Python on Linux
 Fundamental understanding of mechanics, electrical Systems, networks, IT
and Linux- Administration
 Excellent customer relationship and organizational Talent
 Fluent german required
 Valid drivers license

What we can offer you:

 High personal responsibility
 Room to maneuver
 Attractive salary
 Company car and cellphone
 Benefits
 Future-oriented job
 Young, innovative team
 Flat hierarchies
 100% startup atmosphere
 Team events

Did we arouse your interest, do you want to be part of a revolutionary
idea? If so send us an email with your complete application or call us!

Magazino GmbH l Landsberger Str. 234 l 80687 Mnchen l T 089 - 21552415 - 0
l bewerbung at magazino.eu l www.magazino.eu