[ros-users] ROSCon 2016 Videos and Slides Posted

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Oct 19 18:11:50 UTC 2016

ROSCon was record-breaking in every way, with over 450 attendees and a 60%
increase over last year in sponsorship.

Thanks to everyone for coming and for your support! And thank you to our
sponsors for the financial support that enabled the conference to grow!

We're happy to announce that we've posted recordings of all the talks on
the program. You can find them linked at:
http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#program4 <http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#program> As
well we have collected the slides from most of the presenters as well which
are linked there as well.

If you would like to browse through the videos alone you can also find all
56 videos here:https://vimeopro.com/osrfoundation/roscon-20161
<https://vimeopro.com/osrfoundation/roscon-2016>

Your ROSCon Organizing Committee

Also if you have notes from any of the Birds of a Feather sessions. Please
reply at:
http://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2016-videos-and-slides-posted/678/1