[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] Mavros in RosJava

ROS Discourse ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:08:08 UTC 2016

Hi @Antolinos95,
You have [rosjava](http://wiki.ros.org/rosjava) and you could receive the messages there. We approached this problem a while ago and we decided that the best solution was to cross-compile mavros for android using the [ros android ndk](http://wiki.ros.org/android_ndk). We bumped into a few problems, the main one being that the environment doesn't fully support C++11 so we got stucked there.

---
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/mavros-in-rosjava/662/2) or reply to this email to respond.