[ros-users] [news] Robot Ignite Academy for learning ROS

Lin Yuhong ylin at theconstructsim.com
Thu Sep 29 11:54:25 UTC 2016

 =================================
   LEARN ROS IN 5 DAYS FROM HOME
=================================

Dear Roboticists,

Our Robot Ignite Academy platform is now released.

This is the Code Academy for Robotics which combines theory, practice and
multi robot simulation.

We help YOU learn to program robots with industry standards without using
real robots.

We have an experienced team with deep domain expertise.

We provided online and offline ROS courses to fulfil all your needs.
 · Check our ROS ONLINE courses here:http://www.robotigniteacademy.com/
 · Check our ROS OFFLINE Barcelona courses here:
http://env.theconstructsim.com/ROS_Oct

Start learning robotics now: http://www.robotigniteacademy.com/

:: CONTACT US

* You can contact us with questions and doubts here:
info at theconstructsim.com
* Our website: http://www.theconstructsim.com/
--
*YUHONG LIN*