[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Robotics Software Engineer Opening!
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:17:03 UTC 2017
Kindred Systems Inc.s mission is to build machines with human-like intelligence. Apply here!!
The company's central thesis is that intelligence requires a body. Since its founding in 2014, Kindred has been exploring and engineering systems that enable robots to understand and participate in our world, with the ultimate goal of a future where intelligent machines work together with people to create abundance shared by all.
In this role, you will be collaborating with several teams to help us create intelligent and production-ready robots. You will work closely with our Roboticists to help implement robot control algorithms. You will collaborate with our hardware team to co-design code that can be safely operated on our robots and hardware. Lastly, you will partner with our Machine Learning team to enable delivery of high-quality autonomous robot control systems.
You will enjoy this job if you:
* Have 2-5 years experience developing in C++ on a Linux platform
* Eager to learn about or already have experience with embedded Linux development for hardware devices
* Are knowledgeable about common network interfaces (serial, USB, canbus, ethernet, TCP/UDP).
* Have deployed production level software and are familiar with modern production deployment processes
* Are looking for the excitement, reward, and risk that comes with a startup blazing a new trail
* Knowledge of Python, ROS, MoveIt, Docker are a plus
* Comfortable in that startup atmosphere of Things change all the time, I dont know exactly what we will make, but Im part of an awesome group of people and we are doing something amazing!
* Able to take on dynamic problems, balancing a long-term mission with short-term requirements
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/robotics-software-engineer-opening/1604/1) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users