[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Ros.org latency & availability
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 04:17:44 UTC 2017
It looks like we're still having some issues with the server.
If you need content urgently there are several mirrors worldwide. Since the main reference is here: http://wiki.ros.org/Mirrors
I've coped the up to date mirrors, as of today, below.
* http://mirror-ap.wiki.ros.org/ Singapore
* http://mirror.sysu.edu.cn/wiki.ros.org/ Sun Yat-Sen University, China
* http://opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp/ros.org/wiki.ros.org Tokyo, Japan
* http://ros.exbot.net/wiki China
* http://mirror-eu.wiki.ros.org/ Ireland
* http://wiki.ros.org.ros.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/ Freiburg, Germany
* https://devel.iri.upc.edu/docs/roswiki/wiki Barcelona, Catalonia
* North America:
* http://www.namesdir.com/mirrors/wiki.ros.org/ Saint Louis, Massachusetts
* South America:
* http://ros.fei.edu.br So Paulo, Brazil
You can set your own up as well. Instructions are here: https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/mirror
@v4hn Note that the wiki response time is sluggish even locally since we've grown beyond what moin moin was designed for. Though it's clearly amplified at a further distance.
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-org-latency-availability/1628/3) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users