[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Tractobots, my attempts at field robots

John B ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:49:36 UTC 2017

Thanks Kyler...

"Driving the direction..." is a poor choice of words in the context.  I was asking what factors are leading to the choices you are making related to # of GPS's and/or IMU usage.

I have some rougth python code that will take 2 GPS signals with know mounting height and distance from centerline and calculate centerpoint, heading and compensate for tilt.  I was starting to head into the direction and IMU to simplify.  I'd like to build out the code to handle either configuration.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tractobots-my-attempts-at-field-robots/1486/35) or reply to this email to respond.