[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Servo limits/mapping

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:46:32 UTC 2017

Hi Burt,

It's great you're getting involved with ROS. However we ask that help and debugging questions be asked on http://answers.ros.org instead of here on discourse. The Q&A website is optimized to provide answers as efficiently as possible while this site we focus on announcements and discussions scoped appropriately for each category.

A [quick search](https://www.google.com/search?q=ros+servo&oq=ros+servo&aqs=chrome..69i64j0l5.176907j0j4&client=ubuntu&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=ros+servo+site:answers.ros.org) shows that there are already several questions with answers about servos and rosserial on arduinos.

For more informatoin please take a look at the guidelines for asking questions are at http://wiki.ros.org/Support The more complete you can ask your question the better answer you can get.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/servo-limits-mapping/1657/2) or reply to this email to respond.