[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Lunar] Lunar release progress
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:04:14 UTC 2017
04/17 Lunar release update.
Thanks to the maintainers that released their packages last week! We now have 195 packages released in Lunar.
We are now a week out the testing phase of ROS Lunar. The goal being to have `desktop_full` released by then.
The list of releasable packages, can be found on the [blocked_releases status page](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/blocked_releases_lunar.html?s=6&r=1). If any of your packages is in this list, please consider making a release soon, especially if your packages are blocking other packages.
The list of repositories still to be released for `desktop_full` can be found [here](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/blocked_releases_lunar.html?q=id%3D%22metapackages%22&s=6&r=1). If you maintain any of these repositories, please make a release asap.
Packages to release this week:
- diagnostics: @trainman419
- pcl_msgs + pcl_conversions + perception_pcl @Paul_Bovbel @wkentaro
- rqt_common_plugins + rqt_robot_plugins: @dirk-thomas @ablasdel
- image_pipeline + image_transport_plugins + opencv_candidate: @Vincent_Rabaud
- convex_decomposition + ivcon @dash
- rviz: @wjwwood
- stage_ros @rtv @gerkey @wjwwood
- executive_smach @jbohren-hbr @jbohren
- gazebo_ros_pkgs: @jrivero
- pr2_common: @dash
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/lunar-release-progress/1558/7) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users