[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ARIAC: Qualifier 3 is open!

gerkey ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:42:05 UTC 2017

We are happy to announce that Qualifier 3 is now open for the Agile Robotics for Industrial Automation Competition (ARIAC)!

ARIAC is a simulation-based competition is designed to promote agility in industrial robot systems by utilizing the latest advances in artificial intelligence and robot planning. The goal is to enable industrial robots on the shop floors to be more productive, more autonomous, and to require less time from shop floor workers. You can learn more about the competition here:
  http://gazebosim.org/ariac
The top performing teams will be invited to present at a workshop held during IROS 2017 in Vancouver.

So far we have completed Qualifiers 1 and 2, highlights of which you can see here:
  https://vimeo.com/213169361
and here:
  https://vimeo.com/207146834

While the first two Qualifiers are now closed, there's still time to join the competition. You have until May 15, 2017 to submit your results from Qualifier 3 and secure a spot in the final competition, to be held in early June. To learn how to participate, visit the ARIAC site:
  http://gazebosim.org/ariac

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ariac-qualifier-3-is-open/1665/1) or reply to this email to respond.