[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Mirrors] Updated apt-mirror distro support

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 23:30:59 UTC 2017

Hi Apt Mirror Maintainers,

We've updated the default list of target distros for the mirror list. If you're maintaining a mirror using the defaults we recommend that you update. The changes are in these two PRs:

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/mirror/pull/8

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/mirror/pull/6

I've also turned on unattended upgrades by default.

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/mirror/pull/9

If you are not running the mirror as standalone application you may want to turn the reboot option to `false`.

To bring in the changes if you have the default installation. You can just do:
```
cd ~/mirror
git pull
sudo puppet module install puppet-unattended_upgrades
sudo puppet apply ros_mirror.pp --modulepath=/etc/puppet/modules:/usr/share/puppet/modules:.
```

And it will pull the new versions in the next nightly run.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/updated-apt-mirror-distro-support/1678/1) or reply to this email to respond.