[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Goose Chasing Robot
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 04:46:37 UTC 2017
Hey @shoemakerlevy9, cool project :slight_smile:
In terms of the state machine, here are some resources that might be of interest:
* SMACH tutorials: http://wiki.ros.org/action/show/smach/Tutorials
* My fork of their hard-to-find source code: https://github.com/spmaniato/executive_smach_tutorials
* FlexBE (Flexible Behavior Engine): [flexbe.github.io](http://flexbe.github.io)
* Source code of its core: https://github.com/team-vigir/flexbe_behavior_engine
* GitHub organization (states and GUI app): https://github.com/FlexBE
* FlexBE is an extension of SMACH, but may or may not fit your use case.
* I was somewhat involved in the development of FlexBE, so feel free to ask follow-up questions.
* Boost Statechart (C++): http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_64_0/libs/statechart/doc/index.html
* Steep learning curve but much faster and more expressive.
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/goose-chasing-robot/1651/2) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users