[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS certification exam

Davide Faconti ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 08:49:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

I believe that the courses organized by The Construct look very interesting and are useful to the community of roboticists. I can surely endorse that initiative and say that companies and universities in particular should consider to use these services.

But I am afraid that I am not convinced that the "certification exam" you are proposing here has any validity at all.

Furthermore, it might be misleading for a junior engineer that is eager to learn ROS, when you say:

> "Get a ROS certificate to increase your job prospects"

May I ask what qualify this exam as "valid"?

Davide

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-certification-exam/1723/3) or reply to this email to respond.